STATEMENT BY THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF ALEXANDER SOLOMON LLP MR ALEXANDER SOLOMON ON MIXED HEALING ARTS™ LATEST DEVELOPMENTS
Alexander Solomon LLP is very pleased to announce the progress updates with wellness and lifestyle project Mixed Healing Arts™ aka MHA©.
2. The project outreach has successfully identified potential root causes that may weaken the immune and confidence systems, over and above the physiological capability of an individual; therefore has rendered customized inceptions to approach problem-solvings on a case-by-case basis.
3. At present, the MHA© wellness operatives offer hybrid treatments that include in-person wellness therapy outcalls, followed by the virtual counselling sessions online.
4. In order to spread the greater good about the healing word on social media, we have formed the MHA© Full Moon Fan Club and MHA© Taiqi-Yoga Team; as our R&D unit is work in progress developing interests group with healing vacations and gems & jewellerys.
5. Mixed Healing Arts™ consists elements of the ancient healing arts like Kamasutra, Tantra, Ayurveda, Tai-chi, Reiki, herbology, metaphysics and alchemistry, in clinical blend with the modern technologies of sports-physiotherapy, psycho-reflexology, aura-aromatherapy, traditional Balinese, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Japanese, Hawaiian and Swedish massage treats, for the optimal healing benefits of clients consulting in this field of health, wellness and lifestyle.
6. Founded in Asia year 2016, the project raises to ultimately build an WHO-recognized internationally-serving institution – projectably inclusive and manageably affluent – for the research & development and study & practice of Mixed Healing Arts™, with satellite centers in Bali, Boracay, Goa, Singapore, Shangri-La, Ibiza, Miami and Honolulu.
7. Interested parties and individuals whom like to join the team project MHA© may send their details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Singapore, 29 July 2021